Home and Community Services
Home and Community Services assist individuals, living in their own home or community settings to:
- Gain Skills
- Retain Skills
- Improve Skills Related to living in the community.
Service is provided one to one by a trained staff person. Services can include:
- Maintaining and improving self-help
- Domestic skills
- Adaptive skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Personal adjustment
- Relationship development
- Use of community resources
- Services provided must be necessary for the person to live in the community, to live more independently, or be more productive and participatory in community life.